Submit Your Documents
- Proof of income: This can be a recent pay stub, 3-4 months of bank statements showing deposits, or a tax return
- Guarantor documents: Make sure if you are using a guarantor that their ID and proof of income is submitted. The guarantor application and agreement need to have both pages filled out by the guarantor. Don't forget to have them fill in your name on page 2 when necessary.
- Pet documents: We do require a pet photo and vaccination records when you list a pet on your application
- ID - Your Government issued ID
How to Submit Documents?
- Please email any extra missing documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also use the CHAT icon in the bottom right to send us your documents.
"Definitely the easiest application process I've been through. I really like that everything is online and Megan was GREAT at getting back to me with all my questions very quickly. Thanks for everything!"
- Robert, Chico Tenant
"This company has been wonderful to work with. Their newer apartments are beautiful and well maintained. They aren't easily accessible by phone, however their renter portal that they use is excellent, and they are quick and responsive to requests submitted through it! Their staff is super helpful and friendly as well. They've been a joy to work with so far!"
-Mikey, Chico Tenant
"You guys are pretty impressive. We've been so impressed with how responsive and professional everyone has been. Thanks for taking care of us!"
- Kate, Chico Tenant
"Thanks! You guys were so quick, I appreciate it! Thanks a million."
- Mimi, Chico Tenant
"Thank you for all your help and quick response! I've honestly never had such a great experience in Chico w/ a property management co. You guys all do a great job!"
- Ian, Chico Tenant