How to Pay Rent
Please refer to your lease for your due date. However, most rent is due by 11:59 PM on the 5th of every month. Thank you!
To find out your balance log into your portal.
You can pay rent the following ways:
- eCheck/Electronic Debit/Transfer (EFT) - Login using your tenant account - This is Free
- Pay Rent Online via Credit/Debit Card (VISA/AMEX/MASTERCARD) - Fees charged by Credit Card Company
We do NOT accept cash. We do not give receipts. We recommend setting up monthly automatic EFT payments.
- Payments take 3-4 business days to process
- Rent is due by the 5th by 11:59 pm
- Any reversed payments will have a late fee applied
Can I Pay Via Check?
Personal checks, Money Order and Cashiers Checks are NOT accepted for rent payments. However, if you are unable to pay with EFT or Credit Card, and you can provide proof (such as a letter from a bank or credit agency) then your check will be accepted, without a $5 paper fee. If eligible include your name, and the address and unit # if applicable.
If you are approved to pay by check here are your choices:
- Drop Rent at 242 Broadway Street, Suite 12 (office hours are 10AM - 2PM weekdays only or by appointment) - $5 Paper Fee
- Mail to PO BOX 1192 CHICO CA 95927 - $5 Paper Fee. Must be received by the 5th.
BTW, Need to submit a maintenance request? Do so here!
New to Us?
We'd like to introduce ourselves and let you know that we have taken over management of your property. We want to make this process as simple as possible. We will need your contact info so that we can set up a tenant account for you. Your tenant account is where you can pay rent, submit maintenance request and get updates.
You can either email your info to email@example.com or call us at (530) 404-5404. Please read over how our company works and be sure to let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Read more details for new tenants. Thanks and welcome!