Welcome to our property! We are glad you choose to call one of our properties your home. Your lease begins soon and we will need to set up a time for you to pick up a key for your new home. Please e-mail us which roommate (if applicable) will be picking up a key and what time. Make sure to check our office hours before coming in!
Fair Housing Policy
- Utilities: Make sure to transfer PG&E, Cal Water and any other utilities needed for your home into your name starting on your move in date.
- Rent: Your pro-rated rent will need to have been paid in full before we can give you a key. You can log onto your resident account to find the amount due and pay it. If you are having any issues with your account please let us know. Information on How to Pay Rent
- Checklist: Please return your Move in Conditions Checklist within 14 days of moving in. We will have extra copies at the office when you pick up a key.
- Keys: Keep in mind that we only supply one key per home so it is up to you to make copies for roommates.
What Was Done Before Move In?
During the turnover process, we address the following issues at every location:
- changes the locks
- ensures smoke and CO2 detectors are current and up to code
- checks functionality of all windows and doors
- ensures a current fire extinguisher is present
- replaces light bulbs and air filters
- ensures there are no leaks
- snakes the dryer vent, if dryer on site
- patches holes in the walls
- take details photos of every aspect
- touches up the paint
- professionally cleans any carpet
- ensures a full cleaning is completed up to our standards
Due to the variety of properties we manage, there are times where additional repairs and upgrades are completed as well. The above list is the minimum done at each home during the turnover process. We are unable to give further information on upgrades during the turnover process due to budgets updating and plans changing daily. Concerned something wasn't done properly during the turnover process at your home? We want to know! Please contact us
If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.
"Definitely the easiest application process I've been through. I really like that everything is online and Megan was GREAT at getting back to me with all my questions very quickly. Thanks for everything!"
- Robert, Chico Tenant
"This company has been wonderful to work with. Their newer apartments are beautiful and well maintained. They aren't easily accessible by phone, however their renter portal that they use is excellent, and they are quick and responsive to requests submitted through it! Their staff is super helpful and friendly as well. They've been a joy to work with so far!"
-Mikey, Chico Tenant
"You guys are pretty impressive. We've been so impressed with how responsive and professional everyone has been. Thanks for taking care of us!"
- Kate, Chico Tenant
"Thanks! You guys were so quick, I appreciate it! Thanks a million."
- Mimi, Chico Tenant
"Thank you for all your help and quick response! I've honestly never had such a great experience in Chico w/ a property management co. You guys all do a great job!"
- Ian, Chico Tenant