If you have a safety emergency, please call 9-1-1.
If you have a CO2, Gas or Electrical emergency, please ALSO call PG&E at 1-800-743-5000.
An emergency is ANY situation that requires immediate assistance from the police/sheriff, the fire department or an ambulance. If you are ever in doubt of whether a situation is an emergency you should call 9-1-1. It's better to be safe and let the 9-1-1 call taker determine if you need emergency assistance.
If you have a maintenance emergency please call our emergency maintenance line at (530) 404-5404 OPTION 2 until you reach someone. Examples of emergencies:
- Any fire related issues (smoking, live wires etc)
- Actively leaking water
- A gas leak (call PG&E ASAP, then us)
- Flooding outside of the unit, such as the parking lot, etc)
- A non-working A/C unit on a very hot day (partial working does not qualify as an emergency)
- A non-working heater on a very cold day (partial working does not qualify as an emergency)
- Any other issue that is extremely time sensitive, and active damage is occurring
- Your lock is broken and you cannot open your only front door (lockouts are your responsibility unless the lock is broken)
We do not provide lockout services. Should you lose your keys, call a locksmith, or come by our office during office hours for a replacement (at your charge).
Please checkout our Common Maintenance Fixes before submitting a request.
What to Expect
"They care about tenants as much as they care about the quality of their rental properties"
-Karen, Chico Tenant
"I would recommend you in a heartbeat - you and your staff have been exceptional to work with"
- Kim, Chico Property Owner
"I so appreciate what you guys are doing."
- Mike, Chico Property Owner
"The people who work for this company, the men that work on the properties and talk with the tenants, are amazing."
-Karen, Chico Tenant
"You guys are great. It's nice not having to worry about the property and just getting to check my account each month."
- Dayton, Chico Rental Property Owner
"Thank you kindly for all your hard work. I know that I was not the ideal client but your diligence and work ethic are highly valued."
- Matt, Chico Property Owner
"I really appreciate you seeing me and taking on my house with such short notice. Thank you for taking care of my house, and getting it cleaned up and rented out so quickly! That is huge - thank you and your team so much!"
- Dave, Chico Property Owner
"We are very happy with our current situation. We have had numerous conversations that this time around (renting) it is so much easier! We feel that our property is now an asset as rental property and not a burden. Thank you!"
- Nancy, Chico Property Owner